The human body is a complex living mechanism, for which the normal functioning of all organs and systems is important.
In the event of an invasion of helminths or suspicion of its existence, the question arises of how to remove parasites with folk remedies. There are many methods of alternative medicine, the main thing is to choose the most appropriate method for each case individually.
How to remove parasites from the human body with folk remedies?
Anthelmintic drugs of natural origin are currently very popular and significantly effective in removing parasitic microorganisms from the human body.
Several herbaceous plants are used for this purpose. The most common herb in the treatment of helminthiasis is wormwood. Its reception allows to reduce the development and the number of worms. The recommended daily dose of a folk remedy is one hundred milliliters. Use the infusion early in the morning on an empty stomach.
The treatment should last five days in a row.Prepare the drug by infusing one tablespoon of chopped dried raw materials in a glass of warm boiled water for thirty minutes. Filter and use for internal use.
The next solution that should be used to remove pests will be a collection of herbs: wild mountain ash, medicinal chamomile, oak bark, sea buckthorn husk. The healing components are taken in the same parts. Add boiling water. Insist in a thermos for twelve hours. Filter with gauze.
At the same time, peeled pumpkin seeds are used in the amount of three hundred grams. They are brought into a pasty state with the help of a coffee grinder. It is taken in the morning before meals, washed down with an infusion prepared from the collection of herbs. You can add a spoonful of honey to the seeds. The next day, it is recommended to take a laxative.
On a note.The parasite removal procedure is completed by the liver cleansing process. To do this, take a large spoonful of finely chopped nettle and boil for twenty minutes in 200 ml of water, strain. The drug is taken three times a day, 50 ml each.
This scheme for releasing a person from helminths is carried out at least twice with a three-week break.This method has a positive result in the fight against helminths.
An important niche in the variety of methods of cleansing the body from helminth infection of the liver and intestines is occupied by a number of medicinal plants with a strong burning taste. Substances present in the composition of plants have a detrimental effect on pests, increase resistance and alleviate toxic effects.They are good natural antiseptics.The list of useful plants must include:
- Chili pods.
- Horseradish and ginger root.
- garlic cloves.
- Mustard grains.
- Clove fruits.
The therapeutic effect of these antihelminth plants lies in the following properties:
- Sharpness and spiciness of taste improve metabolic processes and remove toxic waste products of parasites from the body.
- The use of drugs with bright symptoms of helminthiasis helps to reduce body temperature and eliminate fever.
- Vegetable bitterness ensures the elimination of toxic substances that contain bone marrow, sweat, adipose tissue and human lymph.
In addition, using natural home remedies, you can create a microflora in the human body that is not suitable for the development and reproduction of parasitic worms.It is usually an acidic environment.To achieve this, the following products are systematically introduced into the diet:
- Apple cider vinegar and fruit.
- Fruit and vegetable juice.
Important:eating foods with high acidity can lead to digestive system dysfunction. Especially carefully it is necessary to observe this menu for people with peptic ulcer of the intestine and stomach.
For the treatment of helminthic invasion at home, traditional medicine is widely used. Herbal preparations are prepared by the available means and have low toxicity. But, like any medicine, they have a number of contraindications. Therefore, when choosing them, you should consult an infectious disease specialist and a naturopath.
The use of nuts and other means
Traditional medicine is often used in anthelmintic therapy as an adjunct treatment. They are also used in preventive procedures. The main advantages of these drugs are ease of use, availability and low toxicity, unlike drugs.
Often, infectious disease specialists tell their patients to deal with nut pests. This is a unique plant that has a huge amount of useful components that effectively eliminate helminths from the body.There are several ways to use this quite effective natural anthelmintic remedy.
- Infusion. Pour 0, 5 cups of chopped walnuts or black walnuts with 250 ml of boiling salted water and insist for half an hour. Then filter and take 100-120 ml once a day with the parallel intake of a laxative.
- "Triplet". Preparation and treatment with walnut tincture. Thoroughly wash the green peel of 15 pieces of walnuts, chop. Then, in a sealed jar, pour 500 ml of ethyl alcohol and leave to infuse in the dark for a month. During the specified period, the medicine will need to be shaken periodically. It is taken according to the following scheme: on the first day, 1 drop of tincture per 120 ml of water.
With each subsequent day, 1 drop is added to the basic amount of the tincture. On the 6th day of treatment, add 10-15 ml of tincture to 0. 5 cups of water.From the 7th to the 12th day, the medicine is taken 10 ml per 50 ml of water.Then, for a month, the treatment continues in the same way with a single dose of the medicine.
It is also recommended to use the other components of this medicine in parallel. To prepare it, you should grind the absinthe and cloves in equal quantities to a state of powder.
Absinthe Powder Intake Scheme:
- 1st day - a pinch.
- 2nd day - 2 grams.
- 3rd day - 3 grams.
- 4th day - 4 grams.
During treatment, the dosage is increased by 1 gram per day. After two weeks, the daily dose of the drug should be 12-15 grams. After 15-20 days, you should take 0. 5 tbsp. L. dust. Also, starting from the 3rd week, for prophylactic purposes, this remedy should be taken once for 7 days.It is taken before meals diluted with water.
How to take clove powder:
- 1st day - 0, 5 grams.
- 2nd day - 1 gram.
- 3rd - 10th day - 1, 5 grams.
- From 11 days - 5 grams.
During the first 1. 5 weeks of treatment, cloves should be taken before meals three times a day. After dosing it is indicated for a single dose within one week.
Important: membership of the scheme is mandatory. Any violation of the dosage or omission eliminates the therapeutic effect and can cause significant harm to health.
In medical practice there have been cases when, with an increase in dosage, the patient's state of health deteriorated significantly. If strong side effects occur, the use of the triad should be stopped immediately to avoid overdose and poisoning of the body.
In pediatrics, in general, there is a separate method of treating helminth infestation with a walnut. Black walnut medicines can be given to children who have reached the age of two. The dosage of the drug is calculated according to the following scheme: for a year - one drop.The maximum course of anthelmintic therapy should not exceed seven days.Then there is a week off. If necessary, the treatment is repeated.
Black walnut is a unique plant with many beneficial properties. It contains active biological components that easily and effectively destroy parasites and are a powerful natural antioxidant.This property helps to quickly cleanse a person of the waste products of parasites, significantly improving the dynamics of recovery.
Despite the fact that black walnut belongs to the group of natural anthelmintic agents and has a mild effect on the body, its use should be discussed with the doctor. During the course, you should pay attention to any changes in your body, and if your general condition worsens, urgently contact specialists for qualified medical help.
- In the treatment of helminthiasis, the infectious disease specialist recommended that I take castor oil with cognac as an auxiliary therapy. Before the course, I had a special diet. Throughout the day my diet consisted of only fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as cereals boiled in water. At night I drank the recommended dose of cognac and castor oil. After some time she suddenly got nauseous and she had a headache. The discomfort did not leave me all night. In the morning there was a strong need to go to the toilet. That was the first time I saw parasites. The course of treatment continued for three days. After him, conditions improved and the loss of three kilograms of weight was a pleasant surprise.
- In the past, I have had bitter experience in treating an advanced form of helminth invasion. Now, for the past 5 years, I have been doing the prevention of this disease annually with the help of triplets. I would like to point out that I had previously tried other methods, for example Williams, but I liked the classic triad more.
- Feedback on many natural methods allowed me to choose the most suitable remedy. I tried to treat enterobiasis with pumpkin seeds. I took them raw, it didn't work, too much, which I can't overwhelm. Their gruel also turned out to be heavy on my stomach, as a result, during the day I felt sick and my stomach hurt a lot. Therefore, I consider herbal decoctions and infusions of tansy, oak bark or sea buckthorn as the most effective folk remedy. And you can take them with ease and the result is powerfully positive.
- Purification of the body from pinworms was carried out according to the method of a folk healer. With strict adherence to all recommendations of the doctor, no harm is done. The enema was performed twice in strokes for 30 days. The result was not long in coming. The parasitic worms began to leave my body and my overall health improved every day. The infectious disease specialist recommended repeating the same cleansing in 4-6 months to consolidate the therapeutic result.
Before expelling the worms, it is recommended to undergo a laboratory examination to identify a specific type of helminth. Herbalists warn that not all natural medicines are characterized by a broad spectrum of action and are active against various types of worms. Therefore, it is unlikely that you will be able to choose a natural medicine for yourself. We advise you not to neglect the qualified help of specialists.