There are countless varieties of worms, only in the human body can live more than 250 species of parasites.
They can be very small in size or several meters. Their habitats in the human body are quite diverse and range from the intestines and liver to the heart, brain, joints, blood and even the eyes.
Many are interested in how to get rid of worms? But you won't have to get rid of it if you don't get infected, if you follow preventive measures.
To do this, it is recommended to carry out deworming, the so-called process of eliminating parasites from the human body.
Parasite Infestation Symptoms
Sometimes the parasite infection process can go without symptoms, but this is rare, so consider the signs of parasite infection:
- As unwanted guests poison your body, their toxic secretions entering the bloodstream, your skin can become red and itchy.
- Your immune system weakens, you may get sick more often, and chronic diseases can flare up. Again, this is due to the toxic secretions of parasites, because they silently spread through the blood and thus significantly reduce immunity.
- You may feel sick in the morning, this feeling can alternate with a strong desire to eat.
- Problems with bowel movements (constipation, diarrhea, flatulence).
- Hair falls out more and nails break more easily.
- Body temperature rises for no reason.
- You get tired quickly and weakness often occurs, both in the body and in the body in general.
- Pain in the abdomen and muscles.
Medical treatment for parasites
If you or people close to you have noticed the above signs, you need to visit a specialist, an infectious disease specialist.
He should prescribe an examination that will help in the selection of an effective and effective treatment.
There are a number of parasites that can only be removed surgically. To combat other parasites, anthelmintic drugs are used. They are prescribed based on the type of worm you have.
How are parasites diagnosed?
Only a specialist can accurately diagnose the presence of worms in your body. Determining the presence of uninvited guests in the body can be done in three ways.
The first method is a bacterioscopic analysis of feces, this method is the simplest and does not require large financial costs.
But obviously the effectiveness of this method is not very good, it is effective only when the eggs have been laid by the worms in the anus, and after that little time has elapsed.
And if male parasites are common in your body, then it won't work to determine them this way.
For this reason, experts say that the excrement analysis should be done three times (every other day), and it would be even better if you did it during the full moon, because it is during this period that the activity of the worms increases.
The second method is the immunoenzymatic method (a blood test is performed). After a blood test from the veins, you can determine whether it contains antibodies to worms.
When the level of eosinophils is three times higher than normal, it can already be considered that a parasite is present in the body.
With an indicator increased twice, we can say that there was a parasite in the body, but the body coped with it on its own.
And the third way is computer diagnostics - this is one of the best ways to detect parasites.
The device is able to detect more than 20 types of parasites, this is done with the help of bio-resonant vibrations.
Experts believe diagnosing parasites is a waste of time and money. Immunologists claim that at some point in their life, a person was or will be a carrier of worms.
For this reason, it is simply best to take preventative measures (e. g. deworming) once or twice a year.
In particular, prevention should be carried out by people who have pets and small children.
Most often, unwashed hands can be blamed for worm infestation. Therefore, it is so important to wash your hands thoroughly and always with soap, after visiting the toilet, contacting money or after using public transport.
Also, do not forget that the products (vegetables or fruit) must also be washed, because, in one way or another, they have come into contact with the ground or with the hands of many people who may have worm eggs.
Dirty water can also be a source of infection. If you go to a body of water where, in addition to people, there may be animals, there is the possibility of inadvertently taking a sip of liquid, which may contain helminth eggs.
Folk methods of treatment
The use of alternative methods of treatment can be used in conjunction with drug therapy.
Below you will be presented with the most common recipes that will help you cope with helminths quickly and without harm to your body.
The use of pumpkin seeds, perhaps like this:
- We take 300 g of unpeeled seeds, pass them through a meat grinder, pour water in a ratio of 1: 2 and hold in a water bath for two hours.
- We filter the resulting broth. We remove the oily-looking film and drink this decoction for half an hour in the morning on an empty stomach.
- After two hours, after drinking the decoction, it is necessary to take a laxative.
Chanterelles with parasites
- If you have worms, mushrooms such as chanterelles can help, but to be effective they must be used raw, the course of treatment lasts ten days, during this period it is necessary to eat 3 mushrooms twice a day.
- But if you are not a fan of raw mushrooms, you can use dried chanterelle tincture.
- To prepare it, you need to dry the mushrooms at a temperature of up to 40 degrees, and then grind them into a powder. It is necessary to pour 1 teaspoon of 150 ml of vodka and let this mixture brew for ten days, stirring this mixture regularly.
- Before taking it, you need to shake it, but in no case filter it. Within two months, drink this tincture before going to bed, two tsp.
Milk and garlic
- To get rid of worms, such a simple but very effective remedy like milk with garlic can help us.
- A gruel of five cloves of garlic, previously grated on a fine grater, pour a glass of milk and boil over low heat for 15 minutes.
- When cooked, cover with a lid and let it brew for several hours.
- The course of treatment lasts seven days, and during these days this tincture is taken in the morning before meals.
ginger for parasites
- To prepare an alcoholic tincture, you need to finely grate the ginger root, then pour 0, 5 vodka and let it brew for 15 days in a place where the light does not fall.
- The course of treatment lasts 14 days, it is necessary to take the tincture three times a day, half an hour before meals.
Wormwood herb against parasites
Not a single treatment for parasites will pass without the mention of wormwood, therapy with this herb is carried out as follows:
- For three days every three hours put in your mouth not a teaspoon full of fine and dry absinthe, you can swallow it and drink it. It must be less than 6 receptions.
- After three days, you can reduce the amount up to 4 times.
- The course of treatment is one week.
Worms in children
To get rid of worms in children, you can use such means as:
- Carrots and honey. This method is very good for children because this recipe is sweet. Mix 100 grams of carrot seeds with 500 grams of honey. You need to take a spoonful of the mixture three times a day. Add a small amount of lemon juice and honey to the carrot juice, taking the mixture twice a day, one tablespoon each.
- Sorrel helps in the fight against worms in children, it must be eaten several stems per day.
- Grind the peel of a pomegranate, boil it in a glass of boiled water. Take on an empty stomach for 1. 5 hours in three divided doses.
- Blueberries are considered a very tasty and effective way in the fight against helminths and it doesn't matter if they are frozen, fresh or candied. These berries are considered to be a natural regulator of metabolism. In addition, blueberries contribute to the loss of the ability to reproduce in worms.
Remember that fighting infections is more difficult than preventing them. It is only necessary to adhere to a number of rules, observance of which will help to avoid the appearance of unwanted guests in your body.
Here are some simple but important tips:
- It is very important to observe the rules of personal hygiene yourself and make sure that you accustom a child to this from a conscious age. It is necessary for the child to know that it is necessary to wash hands before eating and after walking on the street. It is also very important that children know how to wash their hands after using the bathroom.
- You should also wash fruits and vegetables before eating them. It is necessary to wash them with running, lukewarm water, or, immediately before use, pour them over with hot water or boiling water.
- Also, if there are homeless animals near you, it is not necessary to pet or play with them, as they are considered carriers of various parasites and diseases. And your pets should be given anthelmintic therapy twice a year.
- Young children very often pick up various objects from the ground and taste them, yes, they study the outside world in this way, but this can be extremely dangerous.
- If meat and fish products are not heat treated, use them with extreme caution.